Enhance your subject's lighting environment with the Lastolite Sunlite / Silver TriGrip collapsible reflector. This model is a subtle mixture of silver and gold on one side, and crisp, clear light for optimum clarity on the other.
The TriGrip replaces the traditional round reflector with a unique triangular design with a built-in handle. The TriGrip's comfortable handle allows for easy manipulation of the reflecting panel with no stand or support needed -- especially useful when you are working alone.
The Tri-Grip measures ~30" (75 cm) at is widest point, and is also available in the following colors: Silver/White, Solid Black, and Gold/White. A Translucent diffuser is also available.
The triangular shape combines the ability to collapse the reflector, and the ability to hold itself rigid.
- Tri Grips are sturdy and don't flop like many other reflectors
- The photographer can hold a Tri Grip in one hand and take the picture with their other hand
- A photographer's assistant can hold a diffuser in one hand to block the sun and hold reflective Tri Grip for fill in work in the other hand.
- Tri Grips can be held in place using a standard reflector holderor a super clamp
- When folded, Tri Grips enable the user to lock them so they don't accidentally pop open
- Hold reflector with just one hand.
- Hold 2 reflectors, one in each hand.
- New moulded handle with strap
- Allows accurate positioning.
- Double sided.
- Perfect for location work, as no stand is necessary.
- Collapses to a third of original size